CAW Academy offers specialised F&B continuing professional education programmes for adult learners. Our full classroom 3-day courses cover specialised topics such as F&B entrepreneurship, intellectual property rights, franchising systems, and are taught by experienced industry practitioners.
Suitable for newcomers, entrepreneurs, business owners and investors discover how learning at CAW Academy gives you an edge in the competitive and challenging F&B landscape.
Member course fee is available for all NTUC and Singapore Chefs' Association Members. Further UTAP Claim is available for NTUC members. More details on membership and UTAP claim is available at CAW Academy Membership.
As courses are industry-based and niche, courses will open when class size is met.
50 years of
We have the know-how you need.
Scroll Down For Full Course List
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomThe explosive growth in today’s digital landscape unlocks exciting opportunities for F&B businesses in Singapore. The possibilities are endless. Yet it is also easy to get lost. Where is the best place to start, then?
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomFood Styling is the art of arranging food to look attractive for professional photographs or broadcast. In the Food Styling context, visual appeal heightens one's dining experience. This experience can only be made possible when the food looks visually appealing and shouts "Come, eat me! Eat me!"
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTo succeed in the competitive F&B market takes knowledge, planning and careful calculations. This program details the 7 steps in setting up an F&B business, giving attendees a broad and deep understanding of this unique industry, its opportunities, pitfalls, and navigation strategies.
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomBranding has long been known to improve business patronage. Discover the unique power of F&B branding and design, and how food brands capitalise on this to generate queues day after day, month after month. Hear from different industry practitioners and gain cross-discipline knowledge and strategies.
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomMenu reengineering is a business strategy and systematic process for building a powerful menu. In essence, it involves the analysis and redesign of your menu to increase sales and profits, drive operational efficiencies, and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomEntrepreneurship can be a daunting experience. Covered by F&B industry experts and actual entrepreneurs, this course uncover all the important aspects of what it takes to launch an F&B Business.