to be a centre of excellence for lifelong learning in hospitality, to contribute to the development of the industry and to promote leadership development in the hospitality sector.
F&B Continuing Professional Learning Programmes
CAW Academy offers specialised F&B continuing professional education programmes for adult learners. Our online lessons and classroom 3-day courses cover specialised topics such as F&B entrepreneurship, intellectual property rights, franchising systems, and are taught by experienced industry practitioners.
Suitable for newcomers, entrepreneurs, business owners and investors discover how learning at CAW Academy gives you an edge in the competitive and challenging F&B landscape.
Why CAW Academy?
New skills unlock new opportunities. Through CAW Academy programmes, SMEs and rank-and-file staff acquire useful everyday skills and knowledge that benefit their personal development and increase the value-add they bring to their organisations.
Continuing education improves job performance and new skills, professional knowledge and thinking systems. CAW Academy provides working professionals with insights on market issues, industry-specific trends through its range on F&B, hospitality-centred programmes.
Due diligence is necessary when growing businesses and making investments into F&B Hospitality sectors. Business owners and leaders can gain from CAW Academy programmes that deliver C-level knowledge to fresh insights from industry practitioners.
Full F&B Professional Courses
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomThe explosive growth in today’s digital landscape unlocks exciting opportunities for F&B businesses in Singapore. The possibilities are endless. Yet it is also easy to get lost. Where is the best place to start, then?
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomFood Styling is the art of arranging food to look attractive for professional photographs or broadcast. In the Food Styling context, visual appeal heightens one's dining experience. This experience can only be made possible when the food looks visually appealing and shouts "Come, eat me! Eat me!"
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTo succeed in the competitive F&B market takes knowledge, planning and careful calculations. This program details the 7 steps in setting up an F&B business, giving attendees a broad and deep understanding of this unique industry, its opportunities, pitfalls, and navigation strategies.
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomBranding has long been known to improve business patronage. Discover the unique power of F&B branding and design, and how food brands capitalise on this to generate queues day after day, month after month. Hear from different industry practitioners and gain cross-discipline knowledge and strategies.
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomMenu reengineering is a business strategy and systematic process for building a powerful menu. In essence, it involves the analysis and redesign of your menu to increase sales and profits, drive operational efficiencies, and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Time is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomTime is TBDCAW Academy ClassroomEntrepreneurship can be a daunting experience. Covered by F&B industry experts and actual entrepreneurs, this course uncover all the important aspects of what it takes to launch an F&B Business.